We’ll be using this page to share important information for exhibitors at the 2022 Autoptic Festival. We will also be using e-mail to communicate updates to this page. If you’d like to guarantee that those updates make it to your priority inbox, please make sure that email@example.com is whitelisted in your e-mail client.
Exhibition Location on Saturday, August 13th
The floor show for the 2022 Autoptic Festival will be held on Saturday, August 13th at the The Coffman Memorial Union:
Coffman Memorial Union
300 Washington Ave. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Exhibition Hours on Saturday, August 13th
The floor show for the 2022 Autoptic Festival on Saturday, August 13th will have the following schedule:
- 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.: Exhibitor Registration and Load-In
- 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.: Festival Open
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: Exhibitor Load-Out
Venue Location Map and Walking Directions
Directions to Coffman Memorial Union Great Hall from the East River Road Garage:
- Take the parking garage elevator to the plaza level (Level “1”) and go north across Delaware Street to Coffman Memorial Union (CMU). Once inside, the Great Hall will be on your left.
- In inclement weather, take the elevator to “Level A” and follow the signs to the “Gopher Way” tunnel to Coffman. You’ll emerge in the basement of Coffman. Take the stairs, then the escalator up to the ground floor. The Great Hall will be on your left.
Programing Location and Hours on Sunday, August 14th
Panels and Programing for the 2022 Autoptic Festival will be held on Sunday, August 14th at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design:
2501 Stevens Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Panels will also be streamed on our website and YouTube channel. Streaming URLs will be released soon.
It will be open to the public from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Masks will be required while indoors by all guests, attendees and exhibitors on both days of the 2022 Autoptic Festival.
- Tables will not be covered, so if you’d like a tablecloth or other decorative covering, please bring your own.
- All table numbers listed on https://autoptic.org/exhibitors are subject to change. You will be notified via e-mail prior to the show if we need to change your table number.
If you have an update to your exhibitor image or bio that you would like to let us know about, you can use this form to submit that information:
All updates submitted on or before August 1st will be reflected in our festival materials. Updates submitted after August 1st will be reflected in our digital materials, but may not be able to be included our print materials.
For this year’s festival, we have negotiated a group discount rate for accommodations at the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown, located at 1500 S Washington Ave in Minneapolis. The Courtyard is a 5-minute drive from our Saturday floor show at the Coffman Memorial Union and a 10-minute drive from our Sunday programming event at MCAD.
You can use this link to book at the Courtyard using our group rate:
The group rate will expire on July 12th, and inventory for the group rate is limited, so you may want to book soon.
More Updates Soon!
We’ll be updating with page with more information as the show approaches. Watch this space!